ICCP: Membership Information
Why Your Organization Should Consider Joining the ICCP
ICCP understands the importance of working within the process to achieve important environmental
objectives while fostering continued economic development and improvement in living conditions for all.
ICCP believes that industry must play a key role by helping government representatives throughout the
world better understand the expertise that industry can bring to their deliberations. As the world moves
rapidly toward regulating emissions of greenhouse gases, ICCP can offer your business:
Environmental leaders around the world recognize the ICCP as a responsible moderate voice on climate-change policy negotiations.
- A responsible, moderate voice in the policy process at both the national and international levels;
- Help in identifying how the climate change issue will affect your business and what opportunities it
- Information and insight to help your business develop a position on this issue; and
- Up-to-date reports on climate change as international and national policies evolve.
How to Become An ICCP Member
We encourage you to
contact our members to solicit their opinions on the value of ICCP membership. Our members range from
small businesses to trade organizations to large multinational corporations from the oil and gas, chemical,
utility, and manufacturing sectors. A list of current ICCP members appears below. We believe
that our members are our best references.
Corporate - Full Membership
As a Corporate Full Member, your corporation is eligible to a seat on the Board of Directors with full
voting privileges. We have four payment categories for a Corporate Full Member determined by annual
Trade associations and individual companies may join ICCP as Associate Members, who may monitor the
group's activities but have no voting privileges. Trade associations are encouraged to join and may
designate one representative to participate on their behalf.
Affiliation is available for other trade organizations that wish to associate themselves with us.
Please contact ICCP for more information.
Current ICCP Members
- 3M Company
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute
- Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy
- Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Association of International Automobile Manufacturers
- CH2M Hill
- Dow Chemical
- General Electric
- General Motors
- Hewlett Packard
- Intel Corporation
- Japan Fluorocarbon Manufacturers Association
- United Technologies
- World Energy
- York International
Copyright © 1999-2005 The International Climate Change Partnership
Maintained by email@example.com.
Mar 12, 2008.